Sunday, January 20, 2008
Natural products...a new find!
I was at Whole Foods Market the other day looking for a natural hand soap for my kitchen and bathrooms. There are so many to choose from that are paraben and SLS-free (which is a good thing!)... I finally just reached out for one that aesthetically caught my eye. It's the "South of France" line. They use vegetable glycerin, olive and coconut oil and other EOs. Let me tell you... this soap in orange blossom and honey smells so clean and nice! The honey, I suppose, takes the zingy edge off the citrus, and leaves a warm scent. This soap makes my hands so nice and soft. You should try it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jicama Salad
Natasha's Jicama Salad with apple & cilantro Ingredients: 1/2 cucumber, chopped 1/2 zucchini, chopped 1/2 red apple, chopped 1/3...
-
Today, I set out to make this baba ghanoush recipe (with a few changes), but right as I was about to pull the eggplant out of the oven, the...
-
I finally made one of my favorite dishes. For a first try, I think my mirchi ka salan turned out pretty good! I followed the VahRehVah video...
-
I came across a recipe for Sweet Potato chips, and thought they sounded like a good snack alternative. I've been trying to get m...
No comments:
Post a Comment