Thursday, November 22, 2007

Natural & Organic Beauty Products

I bought a new collection of body products last night at Whole foods. Here's what I bought:

*Avalon Organics Lavender facial cleansing gel
*EO Rose & Chamomile shower gel
*EO Rose & Chamomile body lotion
*Jason Natural Rosewater shampoo
*Jason Natural Rosewater conditioner
(all of the above are SLS-free and paraben-free, all natural fragrance/essential oils)
*Tom's of Maine natural sensitive care wintermint toothpaste Fluoride-free SLS-free

I tried the face wash. I love the way it smells! It left my skin very soft. It does lather a little. I wonder what made it lather since there is no SLS in it. I looked on the label and I don't see coconut oil...that's got lather ability.

The shower gel and body lotion are heavenly!! My skin feels amazing and smells lovely.

The toothpaste was fine. I'm not crazy about using these more natural toothpastes. My teeth don't feel as clean as when I use colgate, but I know it's better for me so I use it anyway. I had been using the Tom's fennel toothpaste before.

I'll try the shampoo and conditioner in a couple hours before I go to my sister's house, and give a full report later ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jicama Salad

Natasha's Jicama Salad with apple & cilantro Ingredients: 1/2 cucumber, chopped 1/2 zucchini, chopped 1/2 red apple, chopped 1/3...