
Forget face lotions, creams and oils. If you want to fight free radicals, you have to pay attention to what you put into your body. That can be hard to do, with all the options out there and all the well-meaning health advice. No? Having followed the South Beach Way of Eating for 4 years, personally, I'm always on the lookout for a new south-beach-friendly snack, juice, quick meal, etc., for sometimes fresh healthy food is hard to come by on days you're in a hurry and don't have time to prepare a healthy meal. Well, I have a new addiction aside from V8 juice; I've found an amazing fruit juice, Naked juice! The juice is all natural and contains multiple servings of fruit per container. My favorite flavor is Mighty Mango and in it is 1 mango, 1 orange, 2 apples, 1/4 banana and a hint of lemon, and that's it! - No added sugars, preservatives or anything artificial. One 15.2oz bottle sipped on throughout the day will provide your servings of fruit for the day and then some. In addition to making fresh fruits a part of my diet, I drink Naked! I love it!
Aside from the purity of their juices, the Naked company is also committed to leaving a friendly footprint on our earth. Read more about the Naked story, FAQs and philosophy at:
http://www.nakedjuice.com/#GetToKnowUs/Details/Sustainability
Have you ever tried a fresh juice in India? They are soo yummy!
ReplyDeleteI haven't... I've heard they're tasty though! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a juicer, and when I'm up for taking 30 minutes to clean the thing after juicing, I use it :)