...in my glasses of juice! I've recently started juicing, and I love it. Actually, I did a little fruit juicing about 5 years ago when my Dad, great guy that he is, bought me a juicer off of an infomercial. :D After that juicer gave out, I sort of forgot about juicing till this summer. I decided I'd buy a simple inexpensive juicer from Walmart, and start juicing veggies as well as fruits. <--- By the way, when I bought that juicer from Wallyworld, it was on sale for much less than that.
Ingredients:
2 red delicious apples
1/2 grapefruit (I usually use a lemon but I'm out of them)
5 carrots
2 stalks of celery
4 romaine leaves
small bunch of parsley
2 red delicious apples
1/2 grapefruit (I usually use a lemon but I'm out of them)
5 carrots
2 stalks of celery
4 romaine leaves
small bunch of parsley
Pic 1) apples & grapefruit, 2) carrots 3) lettuce, celery & parsley 4) everything (Notice my small glass? heehee It's not what you may think. I shared some with a friend!)
Disclaimer: Now, I do have to say that the array of flavor goes from delicious to "eek",
but the healthy factor goes from good to best. It's an acquired taste. It does grow on you, I promise! ;)
but the healthy factor goes from good to best. It's an acquired taste. It does grow on you, I promise! ;)
You are right,I don't think there will be fan for lettue, celery and parsley drink. carrots and other fruits will be winner.
ReplyDelete