
So I tried my hand at making vegetable nori rolls, and although I already have a few tweaks to the recipe in mind, they turned out pretty good! It was fun making them. :)
Ingredients:
veggie mixture
8 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
2 baby carrots, finely chopped
2 slices cucumber, finely chopped
1 thin slice of green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped red leaf lettuce
all of the above mixed together in bowl
1/2 avocado, sliced longways
broccoli sprouts
sauce
1 tablespoon low-sodium wheat-free tamari
1-inch piece ginger, finely chopped
4 tablespoons water
1 raw organic nori sheet
Method:
Lay out the nori sheet on a clean surface. Place 1 inch-wide layer of sprouts across one end of sheet. Add veggie mixture on top of that. Top with avocado slices. Tightly roll the nori sheet. Use a dab of water to help seal the final tab of nori sheet to the roll.
Cut the roll into 6-8 bite site pieces. Serve with sauce.
Happy Eating!
I love nori rolls. Tons of fun to make and eat! Have you tried any pates yet?
ReplyDelete