Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Natural & Organic Beauty Products

A few weeks ago I went on a little adventure to my local Whole Foods Market (see previous post on Nov. 22), and bought several products. I said I'd give a report so here it goes...

*Avalon Organics Lavender facial cleansing gel: My sensitive skin has not reacted in a negative way to this gel. It cleans my skin and smells lovely. I'll buy again.

*EO Rose & Chamomile shower gel: Cleans my skin well..I'd buy it again.

*EO Rose & Chamomile body lotion: Dries my skin. I won't buy this product again. I'll stick with the coconut lotion from tropical traditions.

*Jason Natural Rosewater shampoo: Lovely! Leaves my hair so clean!

*Jason Natural Rosewater conditioner: If I don't rinse thoroughly, my hair becomes oily. It's a catch 22 because I need to rinse lightly in order for it to take care of the tangles. If I can perfect the amount of rinsing, I'll stick with this rosewater line. By the way, it smells heavenly; The gorgeous rosewater scent lingers all day long. :-)

*Tom's of Maine natural sensitive care wintermint toothpaste Fluoride-free SLS-free: I'm quite impressed with this one...I had low expectations going into using this product because natural toothpaste I've used in the past didn't leave my teeth feeling clean. I figured out a little trick...If I thoroughly brush with the paste only, no water, then add water and redo, my teeth feel very clean! I'd buy this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jicama Salad

Natasha's Jicama Salad with apple & cilantro Ingredients: 1/2 cucumber, chopped 1/2 zucchini, chopped 1/2 red apple, chopped 1/3...